Monday, April 28, 2014

Music Monday!!!

Hi guys!

A few weeks ago I watched the Coachella livestream (so sad I couldn't go :( ) and became obsessed with the first artist I listened to.  This chick has been on repeat on my iPod, iPhone and iTunes since I downloaded her album that night.  Im talking about ZZ Ward.  First of all, I want the playsuit she was wearing on stage:

its casual, its dressy, its life.  

Second of all, her music is great amazing!  Shes been on the scene since 2012, when her album "Til The Casket Drops" came out.  It has 13 songs and, seriously guys, each one could be a single.  Her voice is powerful and soft at the same time, and the melodies are super smooth.  Her music is like a mix of blues, hip-hop and pop.  This music is perfect for a chill, rainy day or for a run.

I was going to pick a favorite song for you, but I honestly can't, I love them all.  If you haven't listened to ZZ Ward yet, then you need to.  Trust me.  Oh, and the girl can rock a hat!



                 




Stay Cool <3
Ashley B.

No comments:

Post a Comment