Tuesday, August 4, 2015

LWD (Little White Dress)

Hello Lovelies!

I really like to keep things casual in my day to day life.  For those summer days that are a little cooler I pair girly dresses with sneakers (usually converse or vans)!  Once the weather gets even cooler, I'll throw on a leather jacket.  The material of this dress is a little bit thicker, which is what makes it a great option for a day with a breeze!



Sneakers : Converse
Necklace : Forever21 (old)


TIP: This dress could be found at department stores as well!  This would be a great way to save some $$, as they are usually having some sort of sale or offer coupons. :)  Also, I get all my Converse at a Converse outlet store.  They have better prices and give you a coupon for your next purchase.


Watch : Marc By Marc Jacobs (old)
Bracelets : Forever21 and Apricot Lane



<3 Stay Cool
Ashley B.


No comments:

Post a Comment